CADPRO Systems is an accredited Autodesk Training Centre (ATC). This gives CADPRO Systems access to comprehensive training resources that accelerate your Autodesk training. Work with knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings using sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world, practical applications. Our courses can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
At our Authorised Training Centre, you can:
- Learn from highly-qualified instructors in a comfortable, classroom-based training centre.
- Receive Autodesk-approved training courseware.
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world applications.
- Build knowledge and expertise.
- Grow productivity.
- Boost technical capability.
- Create confidence.
- Maximise design quality.
- Identify areas for improvement.
Each person who completes a training course receives a Training Certificate to recognise their level of achievement.
About our instructors
CADPRO instructors combine real-world experience with ongoing education to deliver training that lets our clients get the most out of their software, sooner.
Instructors complete a series of examinations every year to be certified as Autodesk trainers, so their knowledge is up-to-date and focused on delivering immediate benefits to clients.
Training Course Location
CADPRO Systems’ Authorised Training Centres are based in Auckland and Christchurch. We have free parking and provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day when you attend one of our courses.