PLAN. DESIGN. BUILD. MANAGE.
New technology is transforming the way AEC projects are designed, engineered, built, and managed—delivering greater ROI for firms of all sizes.
Why the construction industry is embracing prefabrication
An Era of connection for Builders, Designers & Engineers
Find out how the AEC industry may be affected by major changes revolutionizing the means of production and the nature of demand.
Download the infographic >
Disruptors to the
Technology is changing rapidly in design, engineering, and construction. Find out how to better embrace these changes to create more value and competitive differentiation.
WHAT IS BIM?
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that equips architecture, engineering, and construction professionals with the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM) [video: 2.12min.]
BIM benefits your business
Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes have helped countless firms in diverse industries operate more productively, produce higher-quality work, attract more talent, and win new business. With a rising number of government and commercial organizations mandating BIM, now is the time to consider implementing BIM at your firm.
Autodesk's BIM solutions for building design can help you to:
- Improve project understanding and decision making
- Share and use the same consistent data across the project lifecycle
- Respond quickly to change with procecesses that are smarter and faster
Why choose Autodesk BIM solutions?
- Advanced technology for design, visualization, simulation, and coordination
- Comprehesive workflow solutions with interoperability to help maintain data fidelity and support greater efficiency
- Business agility made possible with desktop, cloud, web, and mobile platforms along with cost-effective packaging to meet changing project needs
To learn more about the many benefits of Autodesk software for BIM, contact us today.
Full List of available Building Solution Products